We are hiring a part-time or full-time Marketing Specialist to help with marketing initiatives at Neon Rain Interactive, located just west of Denver, Colorado. This role will specialize in the support of internal marketing initiatives, outbound marketing strategies, and management of internal content marketing tools. We are looking for a person who is passionate about marketing, web content management, writing copy, and social media.
This job consists of developing and executing on strategies promoting an understanding of Neon Rain’s brand, expertise, unique selling proposition, culture, and our values to our target audience. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, be up-to-date on changing digital marketing trends, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and measure digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to content development, display advertising campaigns, and paid social campaigns
- Write, edit and proofread content for blogs, newsletters, web pages, social media, and other forms of communication
- Coordinate and collaborate with the team to ensure consistency in style, tone, branding and, quality
- Maintain and update company’s website content through a content management system: creating new pages, posting upcoming events, updating staff information, writing case studies, and publishing blogs and newsletters
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns against goals
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Provide thought leadership
- There will be lots of writing
- Create landing pages as needed
- Design new marketing processes and customer journey funnels
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be very organized and task driven
- Proficiency in word processors such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides.
- Working knowledge and experience using:
- content management systems such as WordPress),
- social media (LinkedIn, Twitter),
- marketing tools (MailChimp, Hubspot),
- CRM software (Hubspot, AgileCRM, Salesforce),
- and analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, LuckyOrange, Ahrefs).
- 1-3 years of marketing experience for B2B companies
- A strategic mindset: Ability to think strategically between short term and long term goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Excellent listening skills, seeks to understand other viewpoints
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, results-driven, strong work ethic, and strong writing and communication skills
- Creative and innovative with the ability to generate new and innovative approaches to problems
Experience that will put you at the top of the list
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Communications or Journalism, or equivalent education and related training
- Marketing communications or corporate communications writing and editing experience
- Experience in the digital marketing industry (creating offers)
- Experience with solution selling
- Experience with search engine optimization (minimal is fine)
- Experience with creating marketing funnels
- Experience with lead generation through landing pages
- Agency background or training is a plus
Our office is at 44th and Wadsworth Blvd in the First Bank building. Our workspace has been designed and built around our needs (open work area, standing work area, pool table, conference rooms, etc.). There is plenty of parking and several restaurants within walking distance.
We are about 10 minutes from Downtown Denver and 30 minutes from Boulder.
- Compensation based on experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible time off policy
- IRA with company match
- Profit sharing
- and more…
Consistently ranked as one of Denver’s Top Web Development Companies, Neon Rain is a Denver-based digital web design and application development company that helps businesses leverage technology to create impactful gains. Since 2002, Neon Rain has worked with startups, small businesses, non-profits, and large organizations around the US and Canada.
Candidates must be able to work on-site at our office just outside of Denver. No remote applicants and no relocation is provided. This position is direct hire only (no recruiters or staffing agencies please).