Consistently ranked as one of Denver’s Top Web Development Companies, Neon Rain is a Denver-based digital web design and application development company that helps businesses leverage technology to create impactful change. Since 2002, Neon Rain has worked with startups, small businesses, non-profits, and large organizations around the US and Canada.
Candidates must be able to work on-site at our office just outside of Denver. No remote applicants and no relocation is provided. This position is direct hire only (no recruiters or staffing agencies please).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Expert hunter skills, generate and identify qualified sales leads in focused marquee clients, verticals, and target markets
- Candidate must be comfortable with 50% cold calling and must be able to prove these skills through references or specific experiences
- Responsible for annual quota of $ 1Million in new business revenues
- Develop and drive a strategic plan to achieve and exceed business revenue goals
- Excellent time management skills
- Work cross-functionally with internal groups to maximize the effectiveness of the organization
- Develop presentations and pitches to demonstrate value proposition geared towards each prospect type
- Effective management of contacts, proposal pipeline, account issues, and other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills including face-to-face, written, presentation, and phone
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years in selling Content Management Systems, or CRM systems, or Small Business Websites, or Enterprise Websites, or Web Application Systems
- Ideal candidate and preferred candidate will have experience in all of the above solutions.
- 5+ years outside sales experience
- 3+ years agency experience
- Experience in selling a solution and consulting based projects that are a minimum of $100,000 in revenues
- Experience developing accurate sales forecasts
- Creating and executing tactical sales plans
- Self-starter with strong leadership, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- A strategic mindset: Ability to think strategically between short term and long term goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Experience in the digital marketing industry a plus
- Experience with solution selling is a plus
Our office is at 44th and Wadsworth Blvd in the First Bank building. Our workspace has been designed and built around our needs (open work area, standing work area, pool table, conference rooms, etc.). There is plenty of parking and several restaurants within walking distance.
We are about 10 minutes from Downtown Denver and 30 minutes from Boulder.
- Compensation based on experience
- Health insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible time off policy
- IRA with company match
- Profit sharing
- and more…