Neon Rain is looking for a Project Manager/Interactive Strategist to be the primary contact with the client on managing the strategy, relationship and the project.
- Be the project leader and primary client contact in managing all phases of creative and interactive development projects.
- Develop a strong relationship with the client and provide insight and strategy.
- Provide leadership and direction for day-to-day project operations and administrative activities.
- Participate in the planning, design and development of project requirements, strategy, analysis and development process.
- Manage project budget and project scope development.
- Plans, organizes and schedules activities to meet objectives.
- Develops and implements operating policies, procedures and systems to support planned operations.
- Ensures policies are well-documented and communicated to project personnel.
- Contributes to the design of technical standards and project processes.
- Develops and manages project budgets.
- Authorizes expenditures and monitors account reconciliation and status to ensure compliance with fiscal guidelines and project profitability.
- Prepares and/or directs the preparation of financial reports as required.
- Manages staff assigned to project.
- Motivates and monitors the progress of work performed by project staff.
- Responds to external requests for information.
- Serves as key resource for project information and resolves problems or questions referred by internal and external sources.
- Establishes and maintains an active network of professional contacts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Agency experience: 3 years
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree or Related Field
- Minimum Experience: 3 Years
- Minimum Field of Expertise: Directly related project administration experience in specialized field represented by project
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Managing People – Includes staff in planning and decision-making processes; Makes self accessible to staff; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Seeks to improve processes, products and services.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Design – Produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project team activities.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customer, and the general public.
Our office is at 44th and Wadsworth Blvd in the First Bank building. Our workspace has been designed and built around our needs (open work area, standing work area, pool table, conference rooms, etc.). There is plenty of parking and several restaurants within walking distance.
We are about 10 minutes from Downtown Denver and 30 minutes from Boulder.
- Compensation based on experience
- Health insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible time off policy
- IRA with company match
- Profit sharing
- and more…
Consistently ranked as one of Denver’s Top Web Development Companies, Neon Rain is a Denver-based digital web design and application development company that helps businesses leverage technology to create impactful gains. Since 2002, Neon Rain has worked with startups, small businesses, non-profits, and large organizations around the US and Canada.
Candidates must be able to work on-site at our office just outside of Denver. No remote applicants and no relocation is provided. This position is direct hire only (no recruiters or staffing agencies please).