The Android platform has its own unique user experience that Android users are accustomed to, as well as a diverse ecosystem of device manufacturers. Unlike iOS devices, Android devices have a hardware back button and can come in virtually any screen size or resolution created by over 1,300 manufacturers.
The difference though is in the finer points. Native Android app development requires knowledge of Java and even the interface changes a bit in order to take advantage of native tools in the Android operating system.
The Android ecosystem is unique in that it is not closed. Almost any device manufacturer can use the Android operating system and can also modify it. Having the standard Android operating system as well as modified versions on over a thousand different devices creates a unique challenge for Android app developers. Understanding the uniqueness of the Android ecosystem gives us an edge, as top Android app developers in Denver.
Worldwide Market Share (Q1 2018)*
To successfully launch an Android app, you need…
An Android app development company that has proven processes:
- Planning and ideation phase to help focus the work and maximizes returns — get the biggest bang for your development buck.
- Native application development experience to provide the most flexibility, power, and best user experience.
- Developing apps for Android devices usually require a scalable, web-based back end for easy management and reporting functions.
- Agile Scrum methodology focuses on iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between you and our team.
A development firm that has vetted systems:
- As experienced Android app developers in Denver, our one-of-a-kind project management system that we built allows us to track features, task, time, testing, and more to make sure we are on top of the project.
- GIT repositories allow us to work in unison as a team with multiple code check-ins each day.
- Continuous integration and automated testing systems allow us to work quicker and find potential issues faster.
Increasing the probability of success starts with qualifying the team’s Experience, Expertise, proven Systems, and vetted Processes.
View Related Projects
What People Are Saying
With 68% of IT projects industry wide failing, there has to be something we can learn from conducting a postmortem. Find out what the most common cause of failure is so you doesn't end up in the junkyard.