Sometimes you need more than a web designer – you need a web application development company. We give your business a competitive edge over your competition.
Neon Rain has been a Denver based web application development & design company since our very first day in 2002. With over 15 years of experience in programming web applications, we’ve worked with organizations of all sizes. Our team of Denver app developers have successfully completed hundreds of projects from custom web applications to robust online products, unique software as a service, and business management systems for a variety of industries.
Through the years, we have refined our delivery processes and workflows to manage constantly changing requirements and tight deadlines that inherently surround complex web application development & design projects. Our unique framework and Agile Scrum process allow us to successfully execute the smallest to the largest projects within budget while achieving your business goals and providing one-of-a-kind features and functionality that work.
A Successful Launch
We start with a unique discovery workshop to help establish a clear picture of what success looks like. This process allows us to explore all of your ideas, brainstorm new ideas, and map requirements and functionality needed for success. Then we apply our proven process to help balance features, time, and budget. We believe our app development process gives you the best custom product within a reasonable budget.
Utilizing open source PHP Frameworks MVC, we follow the latest best practices of the PHP community such as using Composer, Autoloading, and Dependency Injection. Information architecture is part of our process, which helps align your vision with end-user needs and expectations.
- Controller-based routing
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Modular architecture
- Extensible command line interface
- Utilities for data grids, form building, pagination
- Schema management and migration
- Robust validation and hook systems
- Query builder with fluent API
- Built-in REST API
- Bootstrap theme for Dijit
- Protection from attack vectors
- and more…
- Enterprise level security
- Get to market faster
- Fully customizable front-end
- Complete control of the back-end
- In-depth data reporting
- Event-driven engagement analytics
- Scalable architecture
- Clean code for increased lifespan
- Integrates with almost any 3rd party system
- Robust platform to grow with
- and more…