Whether this is your company’s first website or you have an existing site that needs updating, our 7-step WordPress website design process allows us to create a website for your business that is affordable, easy to use, and aligns with you company initiatives.
With over 70,000,000 websites running on WordPress, it is hard to deny its capabilities. Our WordPress website design service is tailored to growing businesses like yours. Our goal is to build our customers a website that delivers the following:
- A custom website design that reflects your business’s culture & message.
- A CMS (Content Management System) platform that’s easy for you to manage.
- All the tools you need to make sure your website is SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly and works well with digital marketing initiatives.
- A mobile responsive website design for all platforms including desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Ability to add functionality to your site – you will have access to over 50,000 plugins.
- Ability to handle your eCommerce and online store needs.
- Designed with safety and security precautions to protect you from website hackers and against malicious attempts.
- Low cost to maintain
Our website design process starts with a ‘discovery’ meeting. We talk through your goals and learn what you like (and what you don’t like too.) We ask questions about the website functions your business needs and include that in our development strategy. Then, we move into the technical aspect, including digital strategy and information architecture. Once we have a mockup of the web design, we’ll present it to you for your review and feedback. Our development team will continue to work on your functionality and design until it meets your online needs. In the meantime, we continue to work in the background on the nuts and bolts of coding and website development, quality assurance and making sure it’s safe and secure for you and your customers.
Once your website has been developed we’ll provide training for you and your staff on how to operate the website. We also offer our support when you decide your website is ready to go live to make sure that your team is comfortable with the operations and management of the website.
The Neon Rain Difference
Neon Rain has taken our experience helping enterprise-level companies and used it to make sure that smaller businesses can have all the same advantages. That means we can give you a custom-designed website that’s easy to update, has advanced functionality, and rock-solid, secure code. As one of the top Denver WordPress developers, we will handle everything from registering your website domain to hosting your site. We provide this end-to-end service in a fast and affordable way.
Our ultimate goal is to connect you and your online customer in a way that’s true to your vision.